- About Us
- CurriculumThe classes listed below are a combination of the core classes (Yi Ren Qigong Levels 1-3) and some of the other non-core classes that are offered on a regular basis and occasionally. With time the list of non-core classes will grow and expand to meet the demand and need of the student base. Tai Chi & Qigong Seattle Training Curriculum Core Classes and Current list of non-core classes -Level 1: Foundation, Chi Gong Exercise Awakening the Healing Powers Within (The prerequisite for all subsequent courses) Yi Ren® Qigong -Tai Chi Movement: Taoist Tai Chi For Internal & External Strength & A Peaceful Mind (Completion of Level 1 Required) -Moving With Qi: Chi Kung & Tai Chi Style Movements (Completion of Level 1 Required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Level Two: Development Of The Twelve Major Meridians and Organ Networks (Completion of Level 1 required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Jing & Rou: Integrating The Qi Into The Muscles & Tendons To Build Physical Strength (Completion of level 2 required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Level Three: The Extraordinary Meridians (Completion of Level 2 required & Jing/Rou suggested) Yi Ren® Qigong -Sound/Energy Center Correspondences (Prerequisite: completion of Level 2) Yi Ren® Qigong -Forms of Meditation: To Help People Enlighten Their…
- Getting Started w/ the Training. Taking Classes, Seminars or both?
- Level 1: Internal Qi Activation & Cultivation
- Level 2: Activating & Developing the Internal Organ Energy Pathways
- Level 3: Development of the Extraordinary Meridians
- Moving W/ Qi: Qigong w/ Taichi style Movements
- Jing & Rou: Muscle & Tendon
- Tai Chi Movement: Taoist Tai Chi
- Sound / Energy Center Correspondence
- The Sacred Gates of Internal Cultivation
- Continuing Ed.
Balances Hormone Levels
Strengthens Will Power
Opens a Path to Endless Spiritual Development
Brendan Thorson, Instructor
From my first Yi Ren® Qigong class in 1999, I realized this was the best method I had ever found to heal myself. Since then I have devoted my life to healing myself and others and, most importantly, teaching others to heal and empower themselves. I’ve also had five articles published in Qi: The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health and Fitness to help people learn about the many health benefits available from Yi Ren Qigong.
I have tried Qi Gong before and it felt so complicated and difficult to follow and I didn’t feel positive affects from it. But in this teaching, I sleep much better, I feel more grounded and I feel much more energy.
-Katelon, Licensed Massage Therapist
My life has made a 180 degree turn for the better since I’ve been taking Qi Gong / Tai Chi classes from Brendan.
We’re part of Whole U Fitness!
The Noble School is happy to announce we are part of the University of Washington Whole U Fitness program! University of Washington staff and faculty can get a 15% discount off our regular prices. If you qualify, click the Whole U Fitness link on any class list page to unlock the Whole U pricing.